Are we on the home page?
Are we connecting to the DB? Resource id #593
Are we selecting the DB? 1
What's the table we're looking for? sq7w9ohy_postmeta
Is the query working? Resource id #594
Is the query returning any rows? 1
- Cover Supplies
- Navy Patches
- Post Card Reproductions
- USCS Membership
- USCS Photo and Postcard Collection
- USCS Traditional Postcards
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
- REGULAR MEMBERS receive the monthly USCS LOG and all other benefits of membership.
- SUSTAINING MEMBERS help support the Society and receive the LOG by first class mail.
- YOUTH MEMBERS under the age of 18, receive the USCS LOG and other benefits at reduced dues.
The membership year begins on April 1.
Renewal notices are sent in December.
Table includes $2 registration fee/initial mailing.
Use the table below to determine the amount due
|Month Joined||Regular U. S. Address||First Class U.S. Address||International||Log by e-mail only|
|Apr, May, June||$24.00||$46.00||$45.00||$16.00|
|July, Aug, Sept||$19.00||$35.00||$34.00||$13.00|
|Oct, Nov, Dec||$13.00||$24.00||$24.00||$ 9.00|
|Jan, Feb, March*||$30.00||$57.00||$56.00||$20.00|
* fee for 15 months
All payments must be in U.S. funds or check/money order drawn on a U.S. bank or a USPS money order payable to USCS or to Treasurer@USCS.ORG from a PayPal account.
Mail application to: USCS Secretary, 747 Shard Ct., Fremont CA 94539-7419
No gum flap
These (3.62 by 6.5″) envelopes have been verified by the Post office for laser cancels (80-pound Accent Opaque, acid free envelopes, sideseam construction with 9/16” seams)